If you are interested in the art of making graffiti, you can learn in the comfort of your home by watching Learn2Burn’s Graffiti Masterclass videos. They also give you some rules of thumb for beginners:
1. Just remember that graffiti is a way of life to be respected so you should always bear in mind that your tag and pieces and where you put them reflect you and your attitude.
2. Don't go over other writer's work nor spray in inappropriate areas. To build a reputation you must keep things sweet.
3. You can't do anything without a tag so think of one if you don't already have one. Make sure it's fairly short, easily recognizable and is not similar to anyone else's.
4. If possible try to attend graffiti events and get to know some artists.
5. Get acquainted with all the different styles of graffiti first.
Look online, around town, anywhere you can find graffiti. Then you must start to develop your own style - no biting directly from others is tolerated, you must be original.
To read more, visit http://www.graffitimasterclass.com/